- Bio-Tech Pharmacal Ubiquinol, co-enzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is essential for energy production in every cell and organ of the body. It supports the cardiovascular system by maintaining healthy heart muscle and blood vessels. The reduced form of CoQ10 (ubiquinol) is also a powerful antioxidant that can protect against oxidative stress.
- The ability to convert conventional CoQ10 (ubiquinone) to the active form is significantly diminished with age, but Ubiquinol provides CoQ10 in a pre-converted form.
- Patent-pending CoQH-CF™ softgels contain Kaneka QH™ ubiquinol and are designed to keep the product stable and protected from oxidation.
- Supports cardiovascular health.
- Essential for energy production.
- Powerful, lipid-soluble antioxidant.
- Provides the most bioavailable form of CoQ10.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value
Ubiquinol ... 50 mg ... *
(Kaneka Ubiquinol) (Reduced form CoQ10)
D-Limonene oil, gelatin, glycerin, purified water, caprylic acid, capric acid, caramel liquid, alpha lipoic acid
*Daily value not established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.