- Bio-Tech Pharmacal Melatonin is a natural hormone secreted by the pineal gland of the human brain. It is important for maintaining normal circadian rhythms and sleep-wake cycles. Supplementation with melatonin may be beneficial for individuals with altered sleep schedules due to jet lag or shift work. It may also assist those who experience occasional sleeplessness.*
- Natural production of melatonin from the amino acid L-tryptophan may decrease with age. Melatonin is also a potent antioxidant that may support immune, cardiovascular, and bone health.*
- Promotes healthy sleep-wake cycles and relaxation*
- Assists with jet lag, altered sleep schedules, and occasional sleeplessness*
- Potent antioxidant that may support immune, cardiovascular, and bone health*
- Available as 1 mg, 3 mg, 5 mg, and 20 mg per capsule
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value
Melatonin ... 1 mg ... *
*Daily value not established.
Microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin capsule.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.