- Bio-Tech Pharmacal Magnesium Citrate, Magnesium is an essential mineral that plays a role in a wide range of physiological processes, including muscle contraction, neurotransmission, and bone formation.
- It also serves as a co-factor for hundreds of enzymes and is important in the uptake and metabolism of nutrients such as calcium and vitamin D. Supplementation with magnesium may also support cardiovascular and immune health.
- Many individuals do not obtain sufficient magnesium from their diet. Magnesium citrate is more easily digested and absorbed in the body than other forms of magnesium.
- Supports bone, cardiovascular, and immune health.
- Essential co-factor in vitamin D and calcium metabolism.
- Important for enzyme function and energy production.
- Formulated with a bioavailable form of magnesium.
Serving Size:2 capsules
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value
Magnesium ... 150 mg ... 38*
(as magnesium citrate)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.