- Notice something different? We’ve changed the name from Omega Swirls to Seriously Delicious Omega-3s and the labels have a fresh new look. We think our Omega-3 supplements are both serious and delicious which is why we’ve changed the name. But, don’t worry: nothing about our recipe is changing. They’re still the same, creamy delicious Omega-3 supplements you’ve always loved.
- 3X better absorption than regular fish oil & NO fish burps.
- Powerful combination of flax, fish and borage oils; balanced source of Omega-3, 6 & 9.
- Delicious taste and texture both kids & adults love.
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free; no artificial flavors or colors; no added sugar, naturally sweetened.
- Made with highly purified fish oil: no mercury or other heavy metals.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (15 ml)
Amount Per Serving ... %DV
Calories ... 70
Total Fat ... 4.5 g ... 6% ... *
Saturated Fat ... 1 g ... 5% ... *
Polyunsaturated Fat ... 2.5 g
Monounsaturated Fat ... 1 g
Cholesterol ... 15 mg ... 5%
Total Carbohydrate ... 6 g ... 2% ... *
Total Sugars ... 0 g
Includes 0g Added Sugars ... 0%
Sugar Alcohol ... 5 g
Omega-3 Polyunsaturated Fat
Alpha Linoleic Acid (ALA) ... 700 mg
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) ... 365 mg
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) ... 235 mg
Omega-6 Polyunsaturated Fat
Linoleic Acid (LA) ... 530 mg
Gamma Linoleic Acid (GLA) ... 200 mg
Omega-9 Monounsaturated Fat
Oleic Acid ... 370 mg
*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Water, Total Omega Oil Blend (fish oil (anchovy, sardine and/or mackerel), flaxseed oil, and borage oil), xylitol, glycerine, gum arabic, natural flavors, citric acid, xanthan gum, antioxidant blend (Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol), rosemary extract, ascorbyl palmitate and green tea extract), guar gum, beta carotene, sorbic acid.
1 Tbsp. daily. Can be taken straight or mixed into juice, yogurt, oatmeal, cottage cheese or blended beverages. Refrigerate for quality.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not give to pets.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I love the taste of the Seriously Delicious Total Omega Orange Creme. The only way to describe the taste is like melted orange sherbert. The is no fishy or aftertaste for me at all. I am not a fan of taking lots of pills so I look for liquid or powder varieties of most supplements when I can. It takes a few weeks to truly see the ongoing benefit of an Omega supplement so I cannot list that here. But I am hoping it will do the trick in terms of joint and eye health :) (I suffer from severe dry eye)