- Notice something different? We’ve changed the name from Omega Swirls to Seriously Delicious Omega-3s and the labels have a fresh new look. We think our Omega-3 supplements are both serious and delicious which is why we’ve changed the name. But, don’t worry: nothing about our recipe is changing. They’re still the same, creamy delicious Omega-3 supplements you’ve always loved.
- Ultra-High Potency: 1,500mg of EPA/DHA per serving
- 3X the absorption of Omega-3s than with regular fish oil or softgels
- Top-selling flavor; kids and adults love the taste & NO fish burps
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Sugar Free; no artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners
- Made with highly purified fish oil; free of mercury and other heavy metals
Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon (15 ml)
Serving Per Container: 29
Amount Per Serving ... % DV(1)
Calories ... 70
Total Fat ... 5g ... 7%*
Saturated Fat ... 1.5g ... 7%*
Polyunsaturated Fat ... 2g ... †
Monounsaturated Fat ... 1g ... †
Cholesterol ... 35mg ... 12%
Total Carbohydrate ... 5g ... 2%*
Sugar Alcohol ... 4g ... †
Omega-3 Polyunsaturated Fat
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) ... 910mg ... †
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) ... 590mg ... †
Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids ... 370mg ... †
*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2‚000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value (DV) not established.
(1)For Adults and Children 4 or More Years of Age.
Fish oil (anchovy‚ sardine and/or mackerel)‚ water‚ xylitol‚ glycerine‚ gum arabic‚ natural flavors‚ citric acid‚ xanthan gum‚ guar gum‚ antioxidant blend (Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol)‚ rosemary extract‚ and ascorbyl palmitate)‚ beta carotene‚ sorbic acid.
Adults and children ages 4 and up: 1 tbsp daily. Great straight or in yogurt, oatmeal or smoothies. Refrigerate after opening. Shake well.
Keep out of reach of children and never give to pets.
Refrigerate after opening.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.