- Barlean's Organic Oils Greens Chocolate Silk Powder is a delicious superfood loaded with antioxidants from fair-trade cocoa and nutrients from more than a dozen fruits and veggies
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Dairy Free, Vegan.
- Contains natural plant fiber from chicory and flaxseed.
- Shake it up in your favorite milk, mix it in with your coffee or top your granola breakfast bowl.
- Kids love it mixed into their milk.
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (9g)
Amount Per Serving ... % DV*
Calories ... 25
Total Carbohydrate ... 5g ... 2%*
Dietary Fiber ... 3g ... 11%*
Total Sugars ... 1g ... *
Vitamin C ... 30mg ... 33%*
Antioxidant Blend ... 3190mg ... *
(cocoa powder processed with alkali), acerola extract (acerola, maltodexin, and ascorbic acid), quercetin extract, grape seed extract, licorice extract (licorice and maltodextrin), cinnamon, turmeric extract, and milk thistle extract)
Fiber Blend ... 2500mg ... *
(chicory inulin and flaxseed powder)
Greens, Fruits and Vegetables Blend ... 1870mg ... *
(strawberry, juice, maltodextrin, grape juice, carrot juice, barley grass, raspberry juice, pomegranate juice, blueberry juice, acai juice, goji, parsley leaf, broccoli juice, spinach juice, spirulina, and chlorella.
*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value not established.
Natural flavors, stevia leaf extract, silicon dioxide.
One scoop per 8 oz of water or your favorite milk, or to taste. (Scoop Inside).
Best kept refrigerated after opening.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
It is so nice to know that as I attempt to take care of my body, it can actually be something to look forward to. I love, love, love my Barlean powder.
It's more like a rich, naughty malt when in reality...it's actually very good for me. Sandy