- Ayush Herbs Trifal is a combination of three herbs – Terminalia chebula (Haritaki), Terminalia belerica (Bahera), and Emblica officinalis (AMLAOXY®). This combination is referred to in almost every Ayurvedic textbook and is considered to be adaptogenic.
- This combination has synergistic action, and provides digestive and elimination support. It is also considered to have antioxidant properties. Terminalia chebula contributes tannins, amino acids, succinic acid, and beta-sitosterol.
- Emblica officinalis supports the immune system and is one of the best known sources of ascorbinogen. Trifal™ has bowel-regulating properties and is excellent for relief of occasional constipation, while aiding both digestion and elimination.
- The herbal combination in Trifal has long been considered a secret of longevity and robust health in Ayurvedic practice. Triphala has also been used in Ayurveda to promote healthy eyes.
- Deeply nourishing digestive aid
- Promotes resilience, longevity, and health
- Balancing, bowel-regulating properties
- Rich source of antioxidants
1 capsule daily or as advised by your health care provider.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Extracts Amount Per Serving ... %DV
Emblica officinalis (fruit) ... 167 mg ... *
Terminalia chebula (fruit) ... 167 mg ... *
Terminalia belerica (fruit) ... 167 mg ... *
* Daily Value not established
HPMC (vegetarian capsule), magnesium stearate (from vegetarian source), titanium dioxide, and riboflavin.
Free from milk, soy, egg and wheat.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.