- Ayush Herbs Rentone is a unique formula for kidney and urinary support that we have put together at Ayush using a combination of Eastern and Western herbs, in addition to other nutrients that improve the effectiveness of the elimination system. Didymocarpus pedicellata is an Ayurvedic herb also known as pathar phori.
- Saxifraga ligulata, and Tribulus terrestris are known for having kidney supporting function. Ocimum sanctum (holy basil) is used in the formulation for its immune-supportive properties. Shilajit is an asphaltum (mineral pitch) obtained in the Himalayan region of India and is considered a rasayana (adaptogen).
- Shilajit contains at least 85 minerals in ionic form and has been used traditionally for centuries for genitourinary and immune support, as well as for its aphrodisiac properties. Arctostaphylos uva-ursi is a European herb, the leaves of which contain 10% of the bioavailable principle, arbutin, which splits into glucose and hydroquinone in the kidneys.
- Cranberry has also traditionally been used to support the bladder and urethra. Mimosa pudica (also known as lajja, or lajwanti) is traditionally used for urinary system support. Beans of Dolichos biflorus, or kulatha beans, are used traditionally in support of urinary health.
- Cyperus rotundus produces tubers known as soucher, which support the renal, digestive and integumentary systems. Crataeva religiosa or varuna (three-leaved caper), contains saponins and tannins in its bark.
- In Ayurvedic medicine, varuna supports the bladder, helps support a healthy inflammatory response, and supports the genitourinary tract. Achyranthus aspera (apamarg) is traditionally used to normalize pH. Altogether, this is one of our most complex and powerful combinations to provide support to urinary and kidney health.
- Kidney and urinary support
- Immune-supporting properties
- Improves effect of elimination system
1 caplet one time daily or as directed by your physician.
Serving Size: 1 caplet
Amount Per Serving ... %DV
Vitamin B6 ... (Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate) ... 25 mg ... 1250%
Magnesium (as aspartrate) ... 20 mg ... 5%
Proprietary Blend: ... 250 mg ... *
Cranberry extract, Tribulus terrestris (fruit), Mimosa pudica (plant), Dolichos B (seed), and Equisetum arvense (plant)
Didymocarpus pedicellata (leaf) ... 100 mg ... *
Saxifraga ligulata (root) ... 100 mg ... *
Ocimum sanctum (leaf) ... 25 mg ... *
Achyranthes aspera (plant) ... 25 mg ... *
Asphaltum punjabianum ... 25 mg ... *
Cyperus rotundus (root) ... 25 mg ... *
Crataeva nurvula (bark) ... 25 mg ... *
Arctostaphylos uva ursi (leaf) ... 25 mg ... *
*Daily Value Not Established
Calcium carbonate, stearic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate†, and natural food glaze coating. No milk, soy, egg and wheat.
†Magnesium stearate from vegetarian source
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I have used Rentone and Cardiotone for more than 20 years to assist in managing my hypertension. They are an important component of my health regimen.
This product is good. I am a PKD patient and this herb has started reviving my kidneys