- Ayush Herbs Ayush Pet Trifal is a combination of three herbs – Terminalia chebula (Haritaki), Terminalia belerica (Bahera), and Emblica officinalis (AMLAOXY®). This combination is referred to in almost every Ayurvedic textbook and is considered to be adaptogenic.
- These herbs have a synergistic action, and provide digestive and elimination support and are considered to have antioxidant properties. Terminalia chebula contributes tannins, amino acids, succinic acid, and beta-sitosterol.
- Emblica officinalis supports the immune system and is one of the best known sources of vitamin C. Trifal™ has bowel-regulating properties and is excellent for relief of occasional constipation, while aiding both digestion and elimination.
- The herbal combination in Trifal has long been considered a secret of longevity and robust health in Ayurvedic practice. Triphala has also been used in Ayurveda to promote healthy eyes.
- Synergistic action which provides digestive and elimination support
- Rich in antioxidants
- Promotes health eyesight
Under 30 lbs. = 1 capsule, 1 time daily
30-60 lbs. = 1 capsule, 2 times daily
60-90 lbs. = 2 capsules, 2 times daily
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Extracts Amount Per Serving ... %DV
Amla-oxy® (fruit) ... 167 mg ... *
Chebulic myrobalan (fruit) ... 167 mg ... *
Beleric myrobalan (fruit) ... 167 mg ... *
* Daily Value not established.
HPMC (vegetarian capsule), magnesium stearate (from vegetarian source), titanium dioxide, and riboflavin.
Free from milk, soy, egg and wheat.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.