- Ayush Herbs Ayush Pet Rentone Drops are a unique formula for kidney and urinary support that we have put together at Ayush using a combination of Eastern and Western herbs, in addition to other nutrients that improve the effect of the elimination system.
- Didymocarpus pedicellata, Saxifraga ligulata, Tribulus terrestris, and Rubia cordifolia are known for having kidney supporting function. Ocimum sanctum (holy basil) is used in the formulation for its immune-supporting properties. Shilajit is a mineral pitch obtained in the Himalayan region of India and is considered a rasayana (adaptogen).
- Shilajit contains at least 85 minerals in ionic form and has been used traditionally for centuries for genitourinary and immune support, as well as for its aphrodisiac properties. Arctostaphylos uva-ursi is a European herb, the leaves of which contain 10% of the bioavailable principle, arbutin, which splits into glucose and hydroquinone in the kidneys.
- Cranberry has also traditionally been used to support the bladder and urethra. Mimosa pudica (also known as lajja, or lajwanti) is traditionally used for urinary system support. Beans of Dolichos biflorus, or kulatha beans, are used traditionally in support of urinary health.
- Cyperus rotundus produces tubers known as soucher, which support the renal, digestive and integumentary systems. Crataeva religiosa or varuna (three-leaved caper), contains saponins and tannins in its bark.
- In Ayurvedic medicine, varuna supports the bladder, helps support a healthy inflammatory response, and supports the genitourinary tract. Achyranthus aspera (apamarg) is traditionally used to normalize pH. Altogether, this is a powerful combination to provide support to urinary and kidney health.
- Supports kidney, liver, and immune functions
- Supports the bladder and urethra
- Promotes genitourinary tract health
10 drops per 10 lbs of body weight twice daily.
Active Ingredients per 1 ml (20 drops)
Proprietary blend ... 100 mg
Didymocarpus pedicellata (leaf), Saxifraga ligulata (leaf), Rubia cordifolia (root), Ocimum sanctum (leaf), Achyranthes aspera (herba), Shilajeet (mineral pitch), Cyperus rolundus (stem), Crataeva religiosa (bark), Uva ursi (leaf), Cranberry (fruit), Tribulus temestris (seed), Mimosa pudica (herba), Equisetum arvense (herba), Dolchos b. (seed)
Glycerin, water, and lemon flavors (from natural source)
Free from milk, soy, egg and wheat
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
The vet told me that my cat’s kidney numbers were not good. Having lost several cats to kidney disease, I was glad to have a solution for this cat. I started giving him Rentone. On the next visit, the vet didn’t mention kidneys, so I asked how his kidney numbers were. She said, “oh fine.” Uh-huh. Now ask me how I saved another kitty’s life with Traumeel.