- Ayush Herbs Stress Support Pet Ashwagandha also known as Indian Ginseng, is indicated in Ayurveda as a daily rasayana, or anti-aging supplement. It is one of the most highly regarded and widely-used Ayurvedic herbs, and is believed to promote energy as well as overall health and longevity.
- It acts as an adaptogen by helping to maintain levels of immune function that are already within the normal range and nourishing and strengthening the inner reserve of the human body. In Sanskrit, ashwagandha literally means “to impart the strength of a horse.” It supports the activity of the immune system, provides brain support and supports thyroid function.
- The key constituents of ashwagandha are called withanaloids and they play an important role in the herb’s ability to promote physical and mental health. Ashwagandha is most effective during occasional stress, when you need a boost in cognitive and brain function, for immune system enhancement, and to maintain lipid and glucose metabolism already within the normal range.
- Traditionally, it is well recognized for its potentially positive impact on joint health. It has a wide variety of uses, including promoting sexual function. Our ashwagandha is unique for a number of reasons. One of the most important is our unique extraction method which is specially designed to preserve the active essences of this powerful herb. Ashwagandha can be used on a long-term daily basis without risk of side effects and is a dosha balancer.
- Promotes energy along with overall health and longevity
- Supports levels of immune function already within a normal range
- Provides brain support
- Supports thyroid function
Under 30 lbs. = 1 capsule, 1 time daily
30-60 lbs. = 1 capsule, 2 times daily
60-90 lbs. = 2 capsules, 2 times daily
Serving Size: 1 Caplet
Extracts Amount Per Serving ... %DV
Withania somnifera ... 500 mg ... *
Withanoloides ... 25 mg ... *
*Daily Value not established
Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose, titanium dioxide, caramel color from natural sources), silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (vegetarian source)
Free from milk, soy, egg and wheat.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.