- Ayush Herbs Trifal Drops for Kids are a combination of three herbs – Terminalia chebula (Haritaki), Terminalia belerica (Bahera), and Emblica officinalis (AMLAOXY®). This combination is referred to in almost every Ayurvedic textbook and is considered to be adaptogenic. This combination has synergistic action, and provides digestive and elimination support.
- It is also considered to have antioxidant properties. Terminalia chebula contributes tannins, amino acids, succinic acid, and beta-sitosterol. Emblica officinalis supports the immune system and is one of the best known sources of ascorbinogen.
- Trifal™ has bowel-regulating properties and is excellent for relief of occasional constipation, while aiding both digestion and elimination. The herbal combination in Trifal has long been considered a secret of longevity and robust health in Ayurvedic practice. Triphala has also been used in Ayurveda to promote healthy eyes.
- Deeply nourishing digestive aid
- Promotes resilience, longevity, and health
- Balancing, bowel-regulating properties
- Rich source of antioxidants
One full dropper one time daily or as directed by your physician.
Serving Size: One full dropper (approx. 0.75 ml)
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Proprietary blend ... 100 mg ... **
Emblica officinalis ... **
Terminalia chebula ... **
Terminalia belerica ... **
**Daily value not established
Glycerin, water and lemon flavors from a natural source.
Free from milk, soy, egg and wheat.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.