- Ayush Herbs Flucomune is a proprietary blend of seven herbs combined for their immune-supporting properties. Emblica officinalis, also known as indian gooseberry or amla fruit, is a natural source of bioflavonoids and ascorbinogen and is revered for its antioxidant and immune-supportive properties, as well as for being an adaptogen.
- Adhatoda vasica (vasaka) is included for its respiratory health support, Ocimum sanctum (holy basil) for its immune-supportive properties, Tinospora cordifolia for its antispasmodic support and help with a healthy immune response, Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) for its support of healthy bronchial function, and trikatu for its digestive support, thereby enhancing the bioavailability of nutrients in the digestive tract.
- Supports cleansing and nourishing of the immune system
- Promotes detoxification
- Supports enhancement of digestion and nutrient absorption
- Supports healthy inflammatory response, mast cell stabilization, and boosting of liver function
1 capsule daily or as advised by your physician.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Extracts of ... Amount Per Serving ... %DV
Amla Fruit Extract ... 200 mg ... *
Holy Basil Leaf Extract ... 200 mg ... *
Bahera Fruit Extract ... 200 mg ... *
Guduchi Stem Extract ... 100 mg ... *
Licorice Root Extract ... 100 mg ... *
Vasaka Leaf Extract ... 50 mg ... *
Trikatu ... 50 mg ... *
(a blend of black pepper fruit, ginger root, long pepper fruit)
* Daily Value not established
Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose, water and titanium dioxide), magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and silicon dioxide.
No wheat, no eggs, no soy, no diary, no gluten.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
We both feel like we have more energy and are stronger. I don't think it's just psychosomatic. We're being careful in all other ways and taking Flucomune 3X daily reminds us to wash hands and be careful in other ways. All around, it's a good product and good thing to do.