- Ayush Herbs Curcumin 97% (the active constituent of turmeric) has been used for centuries in foods for its health-supporting benefits such as maintaining healthy inflammatory and metabolic responses. Curcumin helps to maintain healthy inflammation through multiple cellular mechanisms.
- It is also known to have important antioxidant properties and helps support the body’s natural detoxification, liver, and cognitive functions. In this purified form without enhanced absorption curcuminoids are most helpful for gastrointestinal health.
- Rich in antioxidants
- Supports liver function
- Promotes nourishment of brain tissues
- Supports a healthy inflammatory response
- Naturally grown Himalayan herbs
- In-house extraction to ensure purity
- Third-party tested for heavy metals
1 capsule two times daily or as directed by your physician.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Extract Amount Per Serving ... %DV
Turmeric root ... 250 mg ... †
† Daily value not established.
Vegetarian capsule (cellulose), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetarian source), and silica dioxide.
Free from milk, soy, egg and wheat.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.