- Ayush Herbs BronchoTone is an Ayurvedic herbal formulation designed to support the lungs and breathing. The combination of Tylophora asthmatica, Piper longum, Adhatoda vasica, ginger, tulsi and amla has been shown to support the body’s immune and lung function.
- Pippli, or Piper longum, has traditionally been used to promote a healthy respiratory tract, and as relief for muscular aches and pains. Ginger possesses anti-oxidant properties, and the amla fruit (Emblica officinalis) is one of the most potent sources of natural vitamin C. Ayurvedic texts recommend Tylophora asthmatica and vasaka for respiratory conditions.
- Supports lungs and breathing
- Supports body's immune function
- Relief for muscular aches
One capsule daily or as advised by your physician
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Extract Amount Per Serving ... %DV
Proprietary extract blend ... 350 mg ... †
AmlaOxy®° (Phyllanthus emblica) fruit, Long pepper° (Piper longum) fruit, Ginger (Zingiber officinale) root, Vasaka° (Adhatoda vasica) leaf, Holy basil° (Ocimum sanctum) leaf, Licorice° (Glycyrrhiza glabra) root and Black pepper (Piper igrum) fruit
Tylophora ... 150 mg ... †
(Tylophora asthmatica) root
† Daily value not established.
° Organically grown.
Vegetarian capsule (Hypromellose), Magnesium stearate (from a vegetable source) and silicon dioxide.
Free from milk, soy, egg and wheat
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I was prescribed this by my doctor. I feel like it took a little while to work, but I think it has helped with my allergies. I am glad that I found this product. I would definitely recommend it.
I bought it for my husband who gets bronchial asthma in the cold weather. He has taken it this past winter and remained in good health without any bronchial issues. Would highly recommend.