- Ayush Herbs Boswelya Plus begins with a standardized extract of Boswellia serrata, which supports a healthy inflammatory response and healthy blood circulation as well as proper joint and cartilage function.
- Other herbs, such as Zingiber officinale (ginger), Withania somnifera (ashwagandha), and Curcuma longa (curcumin/turmeric) have long been used in Ayurveda to provide support for good joint and cartilage function.
- Curcumin is also used to support the maintenance of healthy inflammatory response. Ashwagandha can help improve muscle and joint recovery after intense exercise.
- Boswelya Plus™ also contains glucosamine and chondroitin (sourced from shellfish) for healthy joints through proper nutritional support and bromelain in order to support a healthy inflammatory response.
- Supports healthy joint function and inflammatory response
- Supports healthy connective tissue
- Promotes restoration of the body's natural vitality and balance
- Naturally grown Himalayan herbs
- In-house extraction to ensure purity
- Third-party tested for heavy metals
1 caplet daily or as directed by your physician.
Serving Size: 1 Caplet
Amount Per Serving ... %DV
Proprietary Blend ... 272 mg ... †
Bromelain 2400 GDU, Glucosamine sulphate 2KCL 95%, Chondroitin sulphate sodium 90%
Indian frankincense ... 300 mg ... †
(gum resin) contains 150 mg of Boswellic acid
Ginger (root) ... 100 mg ... †
Ashwagandha (root) ... 100 mg ... †
Turmeric (root) ... 50 mg ... †=
† Daily Value not established.
Calcium carbonate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate (from vegetarian source), silicon dioxide, and natural food glaze coating.
Free from milk, soy, egg and wheat.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.