- Ayush Herbs AyushMulti is composed of high-quality nutrients that do not compete with one another, allowing for optimal absorption. It is a synergistic blend, providing improved absorption and improved bioavailability. It is fortified with antioxidants, including CoQ10, lycopene, and lutein. We use chelated minerals which assimilate at much higher levels than inorganic mineral salts.
- What sets Ayush Multi apart from other multivitamins on the market is the addition of trikatu, a blend of Ayurvedic herbs, of which increase nutrient absorption. Ayush Multi’s slow-release ingredients allow for gradual absorption of all nutrients throughout the day. Ayush Multi also includes B vitamins for reducing occasional stress and maintaining healthy heart function.
- Vitamin D is added for proper calcium absorption, improved immune function and maintaining normal blood pressure levels already within normal range. Also included are vitamin E, vitamin K, beta-carotene, and selenium for their antioxidant activity and iodine for supporting immune function.
- The carotenoid lutein provides antioxidant support and our new improved formula includes methylated B-vitamins such as methylfolate. Just two capsules deliver or exceed the RDI values of all these nutrients, making our multivitamin an economical and convenient way to deliver maximum nutritional value.
- Supports improved absorption and bioavailability
- Addition of trikatu, a blend of Ayurvedic herbs, along with high concentration of pure bioflavonoids
- Slow-release ingredients for better absorption of all nutrients
- Fortified with antioxidants
As a dietary supplement for adults. Take 2 vegetarian capsules daily, preferably at mealtime. Seek the advice of you physician if you are using any medications.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Amount Per Serving ... %DV
Vitamin A ... 3300 mcg RAE ... 367%
(1650 mcg RAE as palmitate and 1650 mcg RAE as beta carotene)
Vitamin D3 ... 25 mcg ... 125%
Vitamin E ... 25 mg ... 167%
(as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)
Vitamin K2 ... 100 mcg ... 83%
(as MennaQ7® menaquinone-7)
Thiamin ... 20 mg ... 1667%
Riboflavin ... 20 mg ... 1539%
Niacin ... 66 mg ... 413%
Folate ... 1600 mcg ... 400%
Vitamin B6 ... 24 mg ... 1412%
Vitamin B12 ... 400 mcg ... 16667%
Biotin ... 2000 mcg ... 6667%
Pantothenic Acid ... 270 mg ... 5400%
(as Vitamin B5)
Iodine ... 200 mcg ... 113%
(as potassium iodide)
Zinc ... 20 mg ... 182%
Selenium ... 70 mcg ... 127%
(as amino acid chelate)
Copper ... 1 mg ... 111%
Manganese ... 2 mg ... 87%
Chromium ... 100 mcg ... 286%
Molybdenum ... 100 mcg ... 222%
(as glycinate chelate)
Lycopene 10% ... 10 mg ... *
Lutein Esters 20% ... 30 mg ... *
Trikatu blend ... 10 mg ... *
[Zinzgiber offinale (root), Piper nigrum (berries) and Piper longum (seed)]
Boron ... 2 mg ... *
(from cirate, aspartate, glycinate)
Vanadium ... 5 mcg ... *
*Daily value not established
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule), powdered cellulose, leucine, silica.
Free from milk, eggs, soy, wheat, tree nuts, peanuts, fish, shellfish.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
My ND recommended these a few years ago because she thought they would work better for me and I do feel the additional energy and health when taking them. I love that they are a good healthy processed source of nutrition.