- Ayush Herbs Ayu-Dep is a proprietary blend based upon the herb Crocus sative, or saffron. Saffron has been used since antiquity for culinary, cosmetic, and medicinal purposes. Saffron finds many uses in Ayurvedic, Unani, Chinese, and Tibetan medicine. Saffron has mood-elevating effects, and was used extensively by mogul kings of India for this purpose.
- It is known to enhance memory as well as sexual desire. Withania somnifera (ashwagandha), Bacopa monnieri, and Mucuna pruriens are considered to be brain tonics and are classified as rasayanas. Rasayanas are considered to rejunvenate the nervous system and promote tranquility. Berberis aristata supports and balances neurotransmitter production. Overall, Ayu-Dep™ has mood-lifting, soothing and rejuvenating properties.
- Provides non-habit forming mood support
- Supports memory and sexual pleasure
- Promotes tranquility and mental function
1 capsule daily or as directed by your physician.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving ... %DV
Calcium ... 2 mg ... <1%
Phosphorus ... 1 mg ... <1%
Iodine ... 25 mcg ... 17%
Magnesium ... 2 mg ... <1%
Zinc ... 1 mg ... 7%
Copper ... 1 mg ... 50%
Manganese ... 1 mg .... 50%
Molybdenum ... 25 mcg ... 33%
Sodium ... 0.35 mg ... <1%
Potassium ... 10 mg ... <1%
Proprietary blend ... 500 mg ... *
Withania somnifera (root), Berberis aristata (root and stem), Bacopa monnieri (whole plant), Hypericum perforatum (aerial parts), Mucuna pruriens (seed), Shilajeet and Crocus Sativa (stigma).
MSM ... 10 mg ... *
Boron ... 1 mg ... *
(from boron citrate)
*Daily value not established
HPMC (vegetarian capsule), croscarmellose sodium, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide and riboflavin.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.