- Ayush Herbs Arjuna-Heart is a formulation that has Terminalia arjuna, which in Ayurveda is used primarily as a support for healthy heart function Extensive phytochemical analysis shows that this plant has Flavone arjnonlone, tannins, Arjunic acid, and glycosides, the effects of which may be correlated to the observed benefits of Arjuna.
- Vitamin B-6 and folic acid have long been known to support cardiac health. Magnesium supports in the production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the main energy storage and transfer molecule in the cell. Magnesium also helps to support heart health and pulmonary function.
- Supports blood pressure levels already within a normal range*
- Provides powerful antioxidant protection
- Enhances cellular energy production
One capsule two times daily with a meal or as directed by your physician.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Extracts Amount Per Serving ... %DV
Vitamin B-6 ... 25 mg ... 1470%
(Pyridoxal 5 Phosphate)
Methylfolate ... 400 mg ... 100%
Magnesium ... 60 mg ... 14.3%
Calcium ... 30 mg ... 2.3%
Coenzyme Q-10 ... 30 mg ... †
Arjuna° bark ... 300 mg ... †
Indian elecampane° root ... 100 mg ... †
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily value not established.
° Organically grown.
Vegetarian capsule, silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
Free from milk, soy, egg and wheat.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.