- Ayush Herbs Amla Plex is made from 35 select ingredients, including spices and herbal extracts. It is based on a traditional chavanprash recipe from Ayurvedic tradition. This ancient recipe is considered one of the world's finest immune enhancers, and is a natural source of vitamin C, bioflavonoids, and tannins.
- Its primary ingredient, the amla fruit Emblica officinalis, has traditionally been used as a rejuvenative and an adaptogen. The fruit has documented antioxidant properties. In Ayurveda, amla is used to promote lean body mass, immune function, and general well-being, and helps maintain blood sugars already within a normal range.
- We use raw organic honey as a sweetener. Along with its many other benefits, it also provides great nutritional support for all ages. Amla Plex™ is a dosha balancer, a rasayana in Ayurveda, and is said to help maintain vitality and youthfulness.
- Amla Plex normally uses sesame oil in place of ghee to maintain the essence of traditional chyawanprash while making it dairy-free. However, due to supply chain restrictions as a result of the pandemic, our current batch of Amla Plex contains a small amount of ghee. Learn more here.
- Promotes immune function and general well-being
- Natural source of vitamin C, bioflavonoids, and tannins
- Helps maintain blood sugar levels already within a normal range
- Promotes lean body mass
1 teaspoon in the morning or evening or as directed by your health care provider.
Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (10 grams)
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value
Calories ... 28
Total Carbohydrate ... 6 g ... 2% ... *
Total Sugars ... 4 g ... **
Sodium ... 6.6 mg ... <1% ... *
Proprietary Blend ... 10 mg ... **
Adhatoda vasica, Clerodendrum phlomidis, Withania somnifera, Asparagus racemosus, Aquilaria agallocha, Aegle marmelose, Bamboo manna, Clitoria ternatea, Elettaria cardamomom, Ricinus communis, Catkins, Cinnamomum verum, honey, Desmodium, Gymnema sylvestre, Emblica offinalis, Solanum violaceum, Centella asiatica, Oroxylum indicum, Pueraria tuberosa, Cynodon dactylon, Leptadenia reticulata, Piper longum, Myristica fragrans, Phaseolus trilobus, Rotundus cyperus, Boerhaavia diffusa, Santalum album, Terminalia chebula, Hyparrhenia rufa, Tribulus terrestris, Curcuma longa, Uraria picta
* Daily Value are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Amlaplex was suggested by my Natural Doctor to lower my heart rate and also blood pressure due to Fibromylasia. It has done both of those and has amazed my Cardiologist. I am sold on the product. I take 1 tsp 2x a day. Works well and has made a difference for me.