- Allergy Research Group Essential-Biotic Saccharomyces Boulardii is a probiotic, non-colonizing yeast species closely related to Brewer’s yeast and not related to the yeast group to which Candida belongs.
- Soon after supplementation begins, S. boulardii “blooms” and quickly becomes established in the gut, where it can produce lactic acid and some B vitamins. Both extensive studies and clinical use suggest it can help displace unfriendly yeast species in the GI tract.
- It has also been shown to increase levels of secretory IgA. During its use, friendly probiotic bacteria are able to colonize in the GI tract, supporting a healthy micro-ecology.
- When Saccharomyces boulardii supplementation is stopped, it is then eliminated from the gut. S. boulardii has been used in Europe after antibiotic use to support normal gastrointestinal tract function.
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value
Saccharomyces boulardii ... 450 mg ... †
(9 Billion CFUs)
† Daily Value not established.
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, stearic acid.
As a dietary supplement, 1 to 3 capsules three times daily with or without food, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped. Variations in product color may occur.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Love this probiotic. Really seems to be helping my gut flora and normalizing my bowel movements.