- Advanced Orthomolecular Research Strontium Support II, the world’s first supplemental strontium citrate for those with osteoporosis, osteopenia, post-menopausal women and those at an increased risk of bone fractures.
- AOR’s Strontium Support II comes in two sizes and provides an effective dose of this bone health powerhouse in a convenient one to two capsule-a-day formula.
- Strontium is an important trace mineral which concentrates in the skeletal system and promotes healthy bones.*
- Strontium for healthy bones
- Effective dose, safe for long-term use
- Promotes healthy bone growth and mineralization
- First strontium citrate supplement in the world
- Strontium is an important mineral for bone health and it is found in most foods where calcium is found.
- While supplements like calcium, vitamin D and vitamin K maintain bone health, and conventional bone drugs reduce bone degradation, strontium actually helps rebuild bone. It does this by increasing osteoblast production while decreasing osteoclast production, resulting in increased bone development and decreased bone loss.
- Since strontium is similar in molecular structure to calcium, it is thought to activate the calcium receptors in the bone, stimulating the building of new bone and telling the body to use calcium effectively in bone tissue, while inhibiting bone breakdown. Strontium Support II is an excellent addition to calcium supplementation for those with osteoporosis or osteopenia, post-menopausal women or those at an increased risk of bone fractures.
Serving Size: One Capsule
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Strontium (from strontium citrate) ... 341 mg ... †
†Daily Value not established.
Capsule (hypromellose and purified water).
Made without wheat, gluten, corn, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulfites, mustard, soy, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish or any animal byproduct.
Take one capsule one to two times daily on an empty stomach, at least two hours before or after consuming food, calcium or milk since these can significantly reduce strontium absorption if taken together. Ensure an adequate daily intake of calcium and vitamin D.
Do not use if you are pregnant or lactating. Consult a health care practitioner before use if you have a medical condition, or if you’re taking any medication. Keep out of reach of children. May cause temporary transient increases in levels of creatine kinase that are unassociated with any disorder. Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner in case of rash or hypersensitivity. Those who have or are at high risk for blood clots, heart diseases and/or circulatory, or have kidney disease must not use this product.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.