- Advanced Orthomolecular Research Peak K2 formula contains MK-4, which has been clinically studied and used for bone health for decades and is the primary form found in the human body.
- Peak K2 is menatetrenone (MK-4), a form of vitamin K2 made in the body from phylloquinone (vitamin K1) and distinct from the menaquinones made by probiotic bacteria.*
- High dose Menatetrenone (Mk-4)
- Supports the activation of bone-building cells
- Helps bones use calcium more efficiently
- Promotes normal blood clotting and vascular health
- Vitamin K, sourced from Orange Jasmine, is best known for its role in blood clotting, but its benefits go even beyond that. It also has important functions in the skeletal and cardiovascular systems.
- Many people get vitamin K from their diet in the form of vitamin K1 (phylloquinone) by eating leafy greens such as kale, spinach, collard greens, as well as from other vegetables such as broccoli, Brussels sprouts and green beans. In reality, many Americans aren’t getting enough of these vegetables to fulfill their need of vitamin K. Moreover, when it comes to bone health, vitamin K2 is the form that offers the most benefits.
- Vitamin K2’s primary role in the body is to control where calcium is used. It ensures it is used in the bones and not the arteries and soft tissues. Vitamin K2 also stimulates bone-building cells, enhancing bone growth. When calcium is used in the bone and not in blood vessels or arterial walls, it results in blood flowing more efficiently from the heart to the rest of the body.
Serving Size: One Capsule
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Vitamin K2 (Menatetrenone [MK-4]) ... 15 mg ... 12,500%
Organic rice hull, capsule (hypromellose and purified water).
Made without wheat, gluten, corn, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulfites, mustard, soy, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish or any animal byproduct.
Take one capsule one to three times a day up with food, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
Do not take Peak K2 in combination with anticoagulants (example: warfarin) unless advised to do so by your health care practitioner.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.