- Advanced Orthomolecular Research Ortho Iron™ is the most comprehensive formula of iron supplementation available, in doses proven by clinical research to be effective.
- Ortho Iron™ is formulated with the necessary cofactors to support iron absorption to help promote healthy iron levels.* Ortho Iron™ contains SunActive®Fe, an award-winning patented form of iron recognized for its superior bioavailability and gastric tolerability.*
- Supports iron absorption & gastric tolerability*
- Promotes healthy red blood cell formation
- Contains a highly absorbable source of iron
- Non-constipating, easy-to-digest formula
- Ortho Iron™ is a complete formula that helps the body maintain healthy iron levels to promote healthy red blood cell formation. With a combination of high-quality ingredients, such as SunActive® iron, this supplement provides the necessary support for those who require more than what their diet alone provides in an easy-to-absorb formula.
- Pregnant and menstruating women are often at risk of iron deficiency, as are adolescents, endurance athletes, and anyone who has experienced blood loss. Iron deficiency is the most common nutritional disorder in the world, with approximately 25% of the planet’s population suffering. Iron-deficiency states may have detrimental effects on health, including compromised cognitive function, overall weakness and fatigue, and a weakening of the immune system.
- Ortho Iron™ includes supporting nutrients such as vitamins C, B6 and B12, folic acid, and copper to enhance iron absorption, to further assist with red blood cell formation, and to prevent the oxidative effect sometimes associated with iron supplementation.
Serving Size: One Capsule
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Vitamin C ... 200 mg ... 222%
(as ascorbic acid)
Vitamin B6 ... 25 mg ... 1,470%
Folate (as calcium L-5-MTHF) ... 1,335 mcg ... 333%
DFE* (800 mcg folic acid)
Vitamin B12 ... 650 mcg ... 27,083%
Iron ... 30 mg ... 167%
(as ferric pyrophosphate, and lactoferrin)
Copper ... 0.9 mg ... 100%
(from copper citrate)
Lactoferrin ... 100 mg ... †
†Daily Value not established.
Microcrystalline cellulose, capsule (hypromellose, and purified water), maltodextrin, sodium stearyl fumarate, and lecithin (sunflower).
Contains: Milk and soy.
Made without wheat, gluten, corn, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulfites, mustard, eggs, fish or shellfish.
Take one capsule daily with food, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant, lactating, have a medical condition, or are taking any medication. Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under six. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. Taking a daily prenatal multivitamin or mineral supplement along with this product may result in constipation, diarrhea, and/or vomiting due to the high intake of iron. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are allergic to cow’s milk/dairy products.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
This works the best for me