- Advanced Orthomolecular Research Advanced Muscle Ease Advanced Muscle Ease is a unique formula that contains ingredients that target the root causes of the uncomfortable symptoms associated with menstruation and general muscle discomfort.
- Advanced Muscle Ease has magnesium, L-carnitine and herbal extracts that promote muscle function.*
- Supports muscle health*
- Enhances physical well-being
- Supports a healthy menstrual cycle
- Helps with aches and muscle tightness
- Advanced Muscle Ease is a high-quality supplement that contains powerful nutrients and botanical ingredients that have proven benefits for supporting physical and mental well-being during the menstrual cycle. This premium formula helps enhance muscle comfort when taken several days before and during menstruation. The ingredients in Advanced Muscle Ease help relieve the discomfort, aches, and cramping of dysmenorrhea. L-carnitine helps reduce muscle cramping and supports muscle recovery. Ginger reduces muscle aches and cramping related to menstruation and has even been shown to be as effective as some drugs that target inflammation.
- Curcumin has been shown to provide support for body aches, discomfort, and the body’s inflammatory response related to menstruation, while magnesium helps to relax the muscles. Magnesium and California poppy provide mood support and promote relaxation, which is important since moodiness and higher stress levels have been linked to greater menstrual discomfort.
- Advanced Muscle Ease can also be used by both men and women to relax muscles and relieve general muscle aches, for example, after a workout. Advanced Muscle Ease may be used in combination with Fem Calm to ease the mental-emotional fluctuations that may occur around the menstrual cycle.
Serving Size: Three Capsules
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Magnesium ... 100 mg ... 24%
(from magnesium bisglycinate)
L-Carnitine (tartrate) ... 680 mg ... †
Ginger (Zingiber officinale) extract ... 100 mg ... †
Longvida® Curcumin ... 40 mg ... †
(Curcuma longa root)
California Poppy ... 20 mg ... †
†Daily Value not established.
Microcrystalline cellulose, gum arabic, capsule (hypromellose and purified water), stearic acid, maltodextrin, soy lecithin, ascorbyl palmitate (preservative), and silicon dioxide.
Made without wheat, gluten, peanuts, sulfites, dairy, eggs or any animal byproduct.
To help support normal muscle function, take three capsules one to three times daily. For occasional menstrual discomfort, take three capsules two to three times daily, two days prior to menstruation until three days afterward. Take with food and/or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
Consult a health care practitioner before use if you’re pregnant, lactating, have a medical condition, or if you’re taking any medication. Keep out of reach of children. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you’re taking anti-platelet medication or blood thinners, if you have gallstones, a bile duct obstruction, stomach ulcers, excess stomach acid, liver or kidney disease, or a seizure disorder. May cause drowsiness, so exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle or involved in activities requiring mental alertness.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.