- Advanced Orthomolecular Research Estro Freedom is a science-backed formula that encourages the balancing of female hormones, helping support the liver in clearing out excess estrogen from the body. This premium formula is an excellent supplement for women as they age and need support to maintain a healthy balance of estrogen levels.
- Estro Freedom is a multi-nutrient combination. It includes cutting edge ingredients such as D-glucarate, DIM, SGS from broccoli, choline, and hops extract. Promotes healthy levels of estrogen.*
- Supports estrogen metabolism and liver function
- Helps balance levels of bad and good estrogens
- Promotes healthy breast and cervical tissues
- Supports healthy and regular menstruation
- Estro Freedom is a premium formula that combines several nutrients that support healthy estrogen metabolism and balance, promote detoxification, and favor a healthy, regular menstrual cycle, all while also promoting the production of good estrogens over bad estrogens. Women’s health is directly linked to estrogens because these hormones are required for more than 400 functions in the body.
- Estrogen promotes the development and maintenance of female characteristics in the human body, and they play an essential role in the growth and development of female secondary sexual characteristics, such as breasts, pubic and armpit hair, and the regulation of the menstrual cycle and reproductive system. As important as these hormones are, there are good and bad kinds of estrogens, and an imbalance of these hormones can lead to a range of health problems and unwanted changes.
Serving Size: Two Capsules
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Choline (from choline bitartrate) ... 30 mg ... 5%
Broccoli (Brassica Oleracea) ... 300 mg ... †
Sulforaphane glucosinolate ... 30 mg ... †
Calcium D-Glucarate ... 150 mg ... †
LIFENOL® Hops extract ‡ ... 120 mg ... †
8- prenylnaringenin ... 0.14 mg ... †
DIM (3,3’-diindolylmethane) ... 108 mg ... †
†Daily Value not established.
Microcrystalline cellulose, capsule (hypromellose and purified water) and silicon dioxide.
Made without wheat, gluten, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulfites, mustard, soy, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish or any animal byproduct.
Take two capsules daily with breakfast, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
Do not take if pregnant or lactating. Consult a health care practitioner if you are attempting to conceive, taking hormone replacement therapy, birth control pills or other medications. Consumption of hops with alcohol, other medications, and/or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended. Some people may experience drowsiness. Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle, or are involved in activities requiring mental alertness. Discontinue use if you experience joint pain or hot flashes. Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if you experience irregular menstruation. May temporarily alter urine color, consult a health care practitioner if urine does not normalize upon discontinued use. Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.