- Advanced Orthomolecular Research Chanca Piedra formula optimizes the medicinal benefits provided by this powerful herb in a natural, high-quality supplement.
- Chanca Piedra is the Spanish common name for the traditional herb Phyllanthus niruri, and literally means “break stone.”
- Supports urinary tract health*
- Supports a healthy liver
- An effective dose of a traditional remedy
- Promotes healthy kidneys and gallbladder
- Chanca Piedra, which translates as “stone breaker”, provides the right support when it comes to the health of the kidneys, gallbladder, and liver. This supplement is rooted in ancient medicinal practices.
- In the U.S., approximately 12% of the adult population suffers from kidney stones; up to 15% are affected by gallbladder stones. While there is no way to completely avoid these ailments, leading a healthy lifestyle may help maintain optimal health. A combination of a healthy lifestyle and diet balanced with the right supplements can go a long way towards maintaining good health.
- When using Chanca Piedra, as with any other supplement, it is important to choose a premium formula that uses high-quality ingredients. Chanca Piedra, also known as Phyllanthus niruri, is commonly consumed in tea, capsule, or extract form.
Serving Size: One Capsule
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Chanca piedra (Phyllanthus niruri) extract ... 500 mg ... †
†Daily Value not established.
Capsule (hypromellose and purified water), and organic rice hull.
Made without wheat, gluten, corn, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulfites, mustard, soy, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish or any animal byproduct.
Take one capsule per day with/without food, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant, lactating, have a medical condition, or are taking any medication. Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.