- Advanced Orthomolecular Research Advanced B Complex™ delivers the biologically active and most efficient forms of these vitamins in balanced ratios and research-backed doses.
- Advanced B Complex™ was designed to provide the most advanced forms of B vitamins in the most scientifically discerning ratios available. Advanced B Complex™ contains benfotiamine, a form of vitamin B1 that is more bioavailable than other forms of thiamin, as well as pyridoxal-5’-phosphate (P5P), methylcobalamin and L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, bio-active forms of vitamin B6, B12 and folate respectively.*
- Biologically active full-spectrum B complex*
- Provides the most active forms of B vitamins
- Balanced ratios and clinically-supported doses
- Support for energy, stress, metabolism, and nerve function
- Advanced B Complex™ from AOR delivers the most efficient, biologically active forms of these vitamins in balanced doses, ensuring you get the best results. The vitamins contained in Advanced B Complex™ are collectively responsible for maintaining healthy cellular processes such as the metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates, and fats; they also act as coenzymes for the process of detoxification.
- Our fast-paced lives take a toll on our bodies, from sleepless, energy-depleting nights to packed, endless days to metabolic imbalances and chronic stress. Including a B complex supplement often helps to support overall health and vitality.
- When the proteins in our bodies are exposed to sugar without the mediating action of coenzymes, damaging proteins and lipids called AGEs form through a process called glycation. AGEs and glycation play a role in aging and the development of degenerative diseases such as inflammatory and autoimmune conditions, vascular disease, erectile dysfunction, cognitive impairment, impaired wound healing, and more. The proper functioning of B-complex vitamins is essential for delaying the onset of AGEs, with B1 playing a lead role.
- B complex is an officially recognized grouping of eight essential vitamins with important roles in the body including metabolic health, nerve health, stress support, and more.
Serving Size: One Capsule
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Thiamin ... 33 mg ... 2,750%
(Vitamin B1 as Benfotiamine)
Riboflavin ... 2.5 mg ... 192%
(Vitamin B2 as Riboflavin-5-phosphate sodium)
Niacin (Vitamin B3) ... 118 mg ... 737%
Vitamin B6 ... 33 mg .... 1,941%
Folate (as calcium L-5-MTHF) ... 555 mcg DFE* ... 139%
(333 mcg folic acid)
Vitamin B12 ... 333 mcg ... 13,875%
(as Methylcobalamin, Hydroxocobalamin, Cobamamide)
Biotin ... 167 mcg ... 556%
Pantothenic acid ... 100 mg ... 2,000%
(Vitamin B5 as calcium D-pantothenate, Pantethine)
Choline ... 80 mg ... 15%
(from Choline bitartrate)
Inositol ... 131 mg ... †
(from Inositol, hexanicotinate)
†Daily Value not established.
Microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, capsule (hypromellose and chlorophyll), silicon dioxide, hydroxypropyl cellulose, and sodium stearyl fumarate.
Made without wheat, gluten, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulfites, mustard, soy, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish or any animal byproduct.
Take one capsule one to three times daily with food, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant, lactating, have a medical condition, or if you’re taking any medication. Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.