- Advanced Nutrition By Zahler Kidophilus, Fruit Punch supports healthy digestion and intestinal flora that includes Fructooligosaccharides (from Chicory Root) as well as Bacillus Coagulans, an important probiotic which helps balance gut flora.
- Bacillus coagulans is commonly used to support a healthy immune system and promote digestion, and it is most notably popular for forming spores, which are highly resistant to physical and chemical influences. With Bacillus coagulans, the amount that you take is the amount the intestines receive, unlike many other probiotics.
- This has more than 10 million live CFUs of this great probiotic per dose, as well as its delicious fruit punch flavoring, Kidophilus makes the perfect choice for little ones in need of a boost or to aid in maintaining general wellness. Probiotics are “friendly bacteria” with important health benefits.
Serving Size: 2 mL
Amount Per Serving ... %DV
Calories ... 5
Total Carbohydrate ... 1 g ... <1% ... *
Fructooligosaccharides (from Chicory Root) ... 50 mg ... **
Bacillus Coagulans ... 10 million cfu
* Percent Daily Value is based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.
Vegetable glycerin, purified water, cranberry juice concentrate, natural flavor, potassium sorbate, citric acid, stevia leaf extract, organic agave nectar.
Take 2 mL daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing. If pregnant, nursing or on medication, consult with your healthcare practitioner.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.