- Carlson Labs Alpha Lipoic Acid is recognized as a "universal antioxidant," since it's more versatile than most other antioxidants and actually enhances their effectiveness. Unlike traditional antioxidants, which are typically soluble in either water or fat, Alpha Lipoic Acid is soluble in both, allowing it to interact with almost every cell in our body.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid plays an important role in converting food to energy and can also help scavenge free radicals. It works well with other nutrients, such as glutathione and vitamin C and E, by regenerating them and extending their biochemical lives.
- Promotes healthy energy production
- Supports antioxidant activity
- 300 mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Potency and quality guaranteed
Amount Per Serving ... % DV
Alpha Lipoic Acid ... 300mg ... **
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
Dicalcium phosphate‚ microcrystalline cellulose‚ stearic acid (veg.)‚ magnesium stearate (veg.)‚ silicon dioxide‚ croscarmellose sodium‚ ethylcellulose‚ food glaze.
Take one tablet one to two times daily‚ at mealtime.
Do not chew tablets.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.