- Phosphatidylserine is a phospholipid contained in cell membranes.
- It is a less plentiful component of lecithin than phosphatidylcholine.
- It is extracted from soy lecithin with the aid of a cabbage enzyme.
- Phosphatidylserine is a phospholipid present in cell membranes and has been shown to support memory and healthy brain functioning.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.