- Metabolic Maintenance Bromelain is an anti-inflammatory enzyme harvested from the core of the pineapple. When taken between meals, it helps support normal muscle recovery and inflammatory response.
- When taken with meals it acts as a potent digestive enzyme. Use caution when taking prior to surgery, or combining with anticoagulants (such as coumadin), as bromelain is a natural blood thinner.
- Supports healthy digestion.
- Modulates inflammatory processes.
- Promotes joint and muscle comfort.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount Per Capsule ... %Daily Value
Bromelain ... 750 mg ... *
(2400 GDU per gram)
Vegetarian Cellulose Capsule
According to information provided by our suppliers, these capsules are free of the eight major allergens as identified by the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004 (FALCPA): Wheat (gluten), eggs, milk, soybeans, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts.
Use as directed by a healthcare professional.
Use caution when taking prior to surgery, or combining with anticoagulants (such as coumadin), as bromelain is a natural blood thinner. Pregnant or lactating women and individuals taking prescription medications should consult with a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.