- Kirkman TMG 175 mg with Folinic Acid & Methyl B12 is a more active "methyl donor" than DMG with an additional methyl group in its chemical structure. It is used to convert homocysteine to methionine, thus supporting cardiovascular and liver health. TMG is found in a variety of plant and animal sources.
- Folic acid intake and levels in the body must be adequate for TMG to work biochemically. In some individuals, the use of natural folinic acid may be more beneficial than folic acid, because folinic acid already has attached four hydrogen atoms and one methyl group, thereby shortcutting the complicated biochemical processes that assist purine and nucleotide synthesis.
- These processes are very important in cell perception and response. Supports the methylation pathway and serotonin levels. TMG has also been said to enhance heart health, boost athletic performance, promote healthy insulin levels, and protect against depression. Contains folinic acid, a form of folic acid that works better in some individuals.
- Folic acid is necessary for TMG to work biochemically in the body. Methylcobalamin (vitamin B-12) is included because folic acid often can mask a lack of vitamin B-12. Hypoallergenic. Gluten and casein free. Capsules are plant based. Ultra Tested®.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Each Serving Contains ... Amount per Serving ... % Daily Value
Folate ... 333 mcg DFE ... 83%
(as Calcium Folinate)(Folic Acid 200 mcg)
Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) ... 6 mcg ... 250%
Trimethylglycine (Betaine) ... 175 mg ... *
*Daily Value not established
Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose and water), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (plant based), silicon dioxide
Free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy, sesame, artificial colorings, artificial flavorings, gelatin, yeast, casein, and gluten
Store in a cool, dry place and tightly capped. Keep out of the reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.