- Vital Nutrients Joint Ease 2.0 supports joint function*
- Reduces substance P levels*
- Promotes healthy cartilage*
- Joint Ease 2.0 is a combination of herbal extracts and Bromelain, a plant-based proteolytic enzyme. This combination of powerful antioxidants promotes a balanced inflammatory response and may help reduce substance P levels in the body.* The botanicals in this formula nourish the cartilage and joints, supporting healthy cartilage and joint strength.* Joint Ease 2.0 also promotes normal joint function.*
Serving size: 2 vegetarian capsules
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value
Curcumin Phytosome - Meriva® (Curcuma longa rhizome extract and
phosphatidylcholine) ... 325mg *
Bromelain (high potency) ... 225mg ... *
Boswellia serrata Gum Extract ... 300mg ... *
Rosemary Leaf Extract ... 200mg ... *
Feverfew Leaf Extract ... 125mg ... *
Serratiopeptidase (1800 units/mg) ... 20,000 units ... *
* Daily Value not established
Vegetable Cellulose Capsule, Cellulose, Magnesium Silicate and Silica. Contains: Soy.
2 capsules twice daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
If pregnant, consult your physician before taking.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Only been taking for a few weeks but I believe it is helping me. I will continue to take this. This is a busy time for me with planting season I been bending my back a lot and on my knees weeding and planting. Also had my med changed a few days ago for pain. Anything that can help is worth trying.