- Renal Essentials Feline Bite-Sized Chews help maintain proper kidney function by supporting renal circulation, normal fluid retention, normal detoxification, stress management, homocysteine balance, and kidney and liver function.
- The inclusion of astragalus root powder supports kidney circulation and immune function, while the Chinese herb rehmannia supports kidney and liver function, and is known as the "kidney' own food." Other ingredients like vitamins B1 and B2 support metabolic activity, including the metabolism of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates, supporting proper energy production.
- Folic acid, DMG, B12 and B6 help support methylation and sulfuration pathways, while minerals like potassium are important for water balance.
- B vitamins are water soluble and not properly recycled during times of kidney stress or dysfunction; therefore, supplementation may be required.
Directions for Use: Give 4 chews daily.
Daily amount may be divided between AM & PM.
Active Ingredients Per 2 Chews:
Astragalus Root Powder ......30 mg
Rehmannia glutinosa (Root) Extract......25 mg
Nettle (Urtica dioica) Seed Extract......25 mg
Cordyceps sinensis Extract ......25 mg
Lecithin ......25 mg
L-Arginine...... 25 mg
N,N-Dimethylglycine HCl (DMG)...... 12.5 mg
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) ......10.5 mg
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)...... 7.2 mg
Potassium (K Citrate) ......4.1 mg
Inositol...... 4 mg
Pyridoxine HCl (Vitamin B6) ......4 mg
Thiamin (Vitamin B1) ......2 mg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) ......2 mg
Choline Chloride...... 2 mg
Folic Acid ......90 mcg
Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12)...... 27.5 mcg
Inactive Ingredients: arabic gum, brewers yeast, calcium sulfate, chicken liver flavor, citric acid, citrus pectin, fish oil concentrate, glycerin, maltodextrin, mixed tocopherols, oat flour, oat meal, propionic acid, rosemary extract, rye flour, silicon dioxide, sodium alginate, sorbic acid, soy lecithin, vegetable oil, water.
WARNING: For animal use only.
For use in cats only.
CAUTION: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
CAUTION: If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
Not to be used in animals experiencing diarrhea.
Store in a cool, dry place.
WARNING: Keep out of the reach of children and animals. Some pets may consider this a treat. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I tried breaking the pill in half. No luck. then I ground it into a powder and put half on fresh food. Cat would not touch the food. Vet recommended based on kidney function. Cat is 22 years old but healthy for his age. Wont reorder. Can I get a refund.