- UNDA Cornus Sanguinea is indicated for mainly transitory syndromes of numerous sub-acute inflammatory and necrotic ailments. Due to its anti-necrotic action, it is a remedy for the very first stages of infarct. Its action is swift, but temporary so it can be followed up with Alnus Glutinosa, which treats a similar, but more chronic syndrome.
- This remedy can also be prescribed clinically for hyperthyroidism. Although it is very active in the first stages of an infarct, it is important only as a complementary remedy in infectious syndromes and is a serious adjuvant for a limited time (six weeks) in cases of thrombosis.
- This remedy is indicated for conditions such as hyperthyroidism, early stages of infarcts, high results in the heparin resistance test, coagulation disorders, collapse of vascular system, goitre euthyroidism and hemorrhaging due to anti-coagulants.
- Gemmotherapy uses the extracts of fresh buds, young shoots, rootlets, or saps from developing plants, where the plant's life essence is at its peak in the young growths.
- UNDA Gemmotherapy remedies are prepared in a natural glycerin and organic ethanol medium, which is then filtered and potentized at a 1/10th dilution (1X Hahnemannian) in a pure water, natural glycerin and organic ethanol medium.
- These complex remedies are macerated for increased patient compliance. This methodology captures the most complete set of highly-concentrated active constituents necessary for tissue regeneration, favorable growth development and essential drainage properties.
- UNDA Gemmotherapy facilitates Biotherapeutic Drainage and is an excellent adjunct to the UNDA Numbered Compounds.
Adults: 50 drops (1/2 teaspoon) one to three times daily. Children under 12: 15 to 25 drops one to three times daily.
50 drops (1/2 teaspoon)
Ingredients: .... AMT .... %DV
Cornus sanguinea (Dogwood Tree-Bud) ... 1X *
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.