- Thorne Research Pepti-Guard contains DaltonMax 700, an aloe vera extract that soothes the mucus membranes of the GI tract.
- Streamlined dosing at 4 caps/day instead of previous 8 caps/day.
- Thorne Research Pepti-Guard is formulated for specific support of healthy flora in the upper gastrointestinal tract, particularly the stomach.
- Pepti-Guards concentrated formula reduces patient's cost to complete the eight-week protocol.
Take 2 capsules two times daily between meals for a maximum of eight weeks, or as recommended by your health professional.
Two Capsules Contain:
Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (DGL) ... 400 mg
extract (root) (Glycyrrhiza spp.).
Bismuth Citrate* ... 240 mg
Aloe Vera (Gel, dehydrate powder) (Aloe barbadensis)** ... 200 mg
Berberine HCl ... 200 mg
(from Indian Barberry extract) (root) (Berberis aristata)
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Leucine, Silicon Dioxide.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, nursing, or trying to conceive, do not use this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
Bismuth citrate might cause a temporary and harmless darkening of the stool.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.