- Thorne Research Omega Plus Promotes Healthy Heart and Brain Function.
- Balanced amounts of omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids (EFAs).
- 300 mg EPA and 200 mg DHA from cold-water fish per softgel.
- 40 mg omega-6 GLA from borage oil per capsule.
- Molecular distillation to removes heavy metals and other potential contaminants.
Take 1 gel cap two to three times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
One Gel Cap Contains:
Total Fat ......1 g
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) (from Fish Oil)...... 300 mg.
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) (from Fish Oil) ......200 mg.
GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid) (from Borage Oil) .....40 mg.
Gelatin (bovine), Purified Water and Glycerin (vegetable source) gel cap, Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols).
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
The omega-3 fatty acids in Omega-Plus are derived from fish.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.