- Thorne Research OPC provided as a phytosome for enhanced absorption.
- Thorne Research O.P.C 100 is a potent flavonoid antioxidant.
- Promotes vascular strength.
- Promotes optimal eye health.
- Clinical studies demonstrate reduced swelling and improved resolution of sports injuries in athletes given OPCs prior to a sporting event.
Take 1 capsule two to three times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
One Capsule Contains:
Grapeseed Phytosome* ... 100 mg.
(Vitis vinifera extract / Phospholipid complex)
Microcrystalline cellulose, hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, leucine, silicon dioxide.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
O.P.C.-100 contains grape seed phytosome, a plant extract complexed with phosphatidylcholine, which is derived from soy. Phosphatidylcholine contains no soy protein. There are no other soy-based ingredients in O.P.C.-100.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.