- Thorne Research Molybdenum Glycinate is an important trace mineral cofactor for sulfite detoxification.
- Beneficial for individuals with sulfite sensitivity.
- Promotes liver detoxification.
- Well-absorbed glycinate chelate.
Take 1 capsule one to three times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
One Capsule Contains:
Molybdenum (as TRAACS® Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate)* ........1 mg
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Leucine
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I used molybdenum, copper and a cal-mag supplement to fight psoriasis. Worked like a charm. Almost completely clear skin now. Caution: the first couple of days on molybdenum feel like a hangover because it immediately attacks stored up acetaldehyde. Stick with it. The results are marvellous. Blood pressure also dropped to normal after three weeks. Outstanding results! Copper is a necessary co-supplement, however.
Prompt delivery. Excellent product. Customer service at its best!!