- Thorne Research Heavy Metal Support provides nutrients needed for detoxification.
- Use as an adjunct with other detox support products like Fractionated Pectin Powder.
- Contains important kidney- and liver-protective botanicals.
- Replaces minerals that can be lost during detoxification.
Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules two to three times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
Two Capsules Contain:
Magnesium (as Albion® DiMagnesium Malate)† ......75 mg.
Zinc (as Zinc Picolinate) ......15 mg.
Selenium (as L-Selenomethionine) ......75 mcg.
Copper (as Copper Picolinate) ......1 mg.
Manganese (as Manganese Picolinate) ......15 mg.
Molybdenum (as TRAACS® Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate)†† ......15 mcg.
Uva-ursi extract (leaf) (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi) ......200 mg.
L-Methionine ......150 mg.
Alpha-Lipoic Acid ......75 mg.
Marshmallow extract (root) (Althaea officinalis) ......75 mg.
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Potassium Citrate, Leucine, Silicon Dioxide.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
Gas, bloating, or diarrhea may occur in some individuals taking magnesium supplements. This can occur at varying amounts depending on the individual and resolves when the amount is reduced.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.