- Protocol for Life Balance Phosphatidyl Serine Provides Neurological/Cognitive Support.
- Phosphatidyl Serine (PS) is a naturally occurring phospholipid that is found in especially high concentrations in the cellular membranes of brain and nerve tissues.
- PS supports neuronal membrane fluidity and facilitates intercellular communication for healthy neurocognitive function.
- PS thus supports the normal utilization of neurotransmitters in the brain.
- Research shows that PS supplementation can promote cognitive function and mental acuity.
- This product utilizes Sharp- PS®, which is derived from non-GMO sunflower oil and is soy free.
Serving Size 1 Softgel
Amount Per Serving ...... % DV
Total Fat .....0.5g ...... <1%*
Phosphatidyl Serine (From Soy) ..... 100mg ..... †
Ginkgo Extract (Ginkgo Biloba) (Leaf) ..... 60mg ..... †
(Min. 24% Ginkgoflavonglycosides and 6% Terpene Lactones)
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2‚000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Softgel capsule (gelatin‚ glycerin‚ water‚ carob)‚ soybean oil‚ glycerin and natural mixed tocopherols.
Not manufactured with yeast‚ wheat‚ gluten‚ milk‚ egg‚ fish or shellfish ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Take 1 softgel 1 to 3 times daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Cautions / Interactions:
Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Phosphatidyl Serine may interact with acetylcholinesterase inhibitors, cholinergic or anticholinergic medications. Ginkgo may interact with anticoagulants and antiplatelet medications, anticonvulsants, and antidepressants. If you are taking any prescribed medications, planning to have surgery, or if you have liver disease, or coagulation disorder, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.