- Protocol for Life Balance Hawthorn Extract supports healthy cardiovascular function and supports blood pressure already within the healthy range.
- For centuries, the Hawthorn plant has been used to promote healthy cardiovascular function and scientific research has provided evidence of its cardiac-supporting properties.
- The Hawthorn shrub (leaf and flower) possesses polyphenols and flavonoids that help to neutralize free radicals due to everyday metabolic and environmental stress.
- Vitexin, a well-known flavonoid constituent of Hawthorn has also been shown to support healthy blood flow and to support healthy heart muscle function.
- Clinical studies have demonstrated that Hawthorn may help to maintain blood pressure that is already within the healthy range.
Amount Per Serving
Hawthorn Extract ..... 600 mg *
*Daily Value not established.
Cellulose (capsule), Cellulose Powder, Silica and Stearic Acid (vegetable source).
Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Take 1 capsule daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Cautions / Interactions:
High doses of Hawthorn extract have been associated with vertigo and dizziness. Hawthorn may interact with blood pressure medications and heart medications. If you are taking any medications that affect cardiac function or blood pressure, if you have a known heart condition, or if you are pregnant/nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Keep out of reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.