- Progressive Laboratories L-Glutamine supplies energy to cells.
- Every cell in the body uses glutamine, but some types of tissues are more heavily dependent than others. Rapidly dividing cells such as those of the intestinal lining and certain immune cells (thymocytes, lymphocytes and macrophages) use glutamine as an energy source.
- To satisfy its needs when reserves are depleted, the body will break down muscle tissues (where most glutamine is stored).
- Without sufficient glutamine, muscles begin to atrophy, the gut becomes "leaky" and immune function breaks down.
Amount Per Serving ... %DV
L-gulatamine ... 1000 mg
*Daily Value not established
Rice Flour, Vegetable Lubricant, Gelatin (Capsule).
Two capsules once or twice daily.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Progressive Labs L-Glutamine has been the only thing that has helped our daughter’s gut to process in a normal fashion. It is light and airy, not chalky, and mixes easily with any liquid or soft food. She has taken it for six years and her digestion and growth has never been better!