- Progressive Laboratories Creatine monohydrate, a precursor to creatine phosphate is necessary to fuel muscle contractions.
- Creatine plays a vital role in the creation of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the primary compound which converts food into energy.
- When high concentrations of creatine are present, the body can quickly release ATP to sustain high-powered muscle contraction.
- Used by athletes and body builders for years, creatine is also useful (when combined with resistance exercises) to combat age-related muscle wasting.
Amount Per Serving ... %DV
Creatine monohydrate ... 5 mg ... *
For initial loading, drink 1 teaspoon of powder mixed into water or juice 5-6 times daily for 3-5 days. Thereafter, use 1-2 teaspoons twice daily.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.