- Progressive Laboratories Colostrum supports the immune system and overall health.
- Colostrum is emitted from the mammary glands during the first 24-48 hours after birth. This thick, yellow substance is rich in nutrients and other important substances including immune factors that facilitate development of a strong immune system and growth factors, essential for creation and maintenance of bone, muscle, nerves, cartilage and other essential functions.
- While colostrum is essential for newborns, adults can benefit from it. After puberty, production of immune and growth factors begin to decrease. By age 60, the body secretes little or no growth hormone and aging accelerates rapidly. The immune system also starts to decline so that by age 65 the function of the thymus and T-cells is reduced and the body's ability to respond to pathogens is cut in half.
- Supplements of bovine colostrum supports the restoration of these declining growth and immune factors.
Amount Per Serving ... %DV
30% Immunoglobulin ... 500 mg ... *
Gelatin, Vegetable Lubricant.
Colostrum should be taken with 8 to 12 ounces of water at least 2 hours after eating. Refrain from eating for at least 20 minutes after taking colostrum.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.