- Priority One Anxiety Balance is a comprehensive herbal formula designed to promote balance of emotions during times of stress, and help maintain healthy sleep patterns.
- The branded ingredient Cyracos® is an extract preserving all the active components oflemon balm leaf.
- This extract is respectful of the totum of the plant maintaining itssynergic activity. Cyracos® has a consistent content of hydroxycinnamic acids guaranteeingits quality.
- This formula combines the calming properties of 5-HTP, GABA, Lemon Balm, Inositol, Rhodiola rosea,Jujube, and other supporting factors.
- Anxiety Balance encourages a healthy relaxed state of well being.
Serving Size: One (1) Vegetarian Capsule
Amount Per Serving .... % DV
Thiamine HCL (Vitamin B1) ....25mg .... 1‚667%
Niacin (As Niacinamide) ....25mg .... 125%
Magnesium (as Rice Chelate/Citrate/Oxide) ....5mg .... 1%
Griffonia Simplicifolia (Seed) (98% 5-Hydroxy Tryptophan) ....75mg .... **
Gamma Amino Butyric Acid (GABA) ....100mg .... **
Lemon Balm (Leaf) Cyracos Extract® (Melissa Officinalis) .... 80mg .... **
Inositol ....95mg .... **
Hops (Strobilies) (Extract 4:1) (Humulus lupulus) ....13mg .... **
L-Glutamic Acid .... 25mg .... **
Passionflower‚ Blue (whole herb) (extract 4:1) (Passiflora caerulea) ....7mg .... **
Rhodiola Rosea (Rhizome) (standardized extract 3% rosavins) ....50mg .... **
Jujube (Seed) (Ziziphus jujuba) (Standardized extract 2% jujuboside) .... 50mg .... **
**Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Rice chelate‚ silicon dioxide, dextrin vegetarian capsule (hypromellose‚ purified water).
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
When my anxiety level increased during Covid I found Anxiety Balance helped me to return to a more balanced state. I’ve continued to use it in a daily basis and find it too have an ongoing positive effect.
This was recommended to me by a naturopath years ago. I take it periodically and occasionally several a day if required. It does help reduce anxiety and also a lot of chaotic input.
Priority One Anxiety Balance