- Nutricology LipoPhos® Forte contains Essential Phospholipids (EPL), natural substances that form the outer membranes of living cells.
- These naturally occurring lipids include phosphatidylcholine, phosphatidylinositol and phosphatidylethanolamine, as well as linoleic and linolenic fatty acids, and are encapsulated in nanometer-size liposomes for complete intestinal absorption.
- EPL play a role in cellular energy production, intracellular communication, and in maintaining cell membrane fluidity and integrity.
- Numerous clinical trials in Europe have shown significant cardiovascular support for EPL.
Serving Size1 teaspoon (5 mL)
Amount per serving
Essential Phospholipids (soy)......900 mg
Other ingredients: Deionized water, soy lecithin, natural alcohol.
Suggested use: As a dietary supplement, 1 teaspoon one or two times daily with liquid, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children. Store unopened bottles in a cool, dry place. Refrigerate after opening.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.