- Nutricology Acetyl-L-carnitine is involved in the metabolism of protein, carbohydrates and fats, as well as the conversion of fats into energy.
- Acetyl-L-carnitine crosses the blood brain barrier more readily than L-carnitine.
- It has antioxidant properties, and supports glutathione and CoQ10 levels.
- Free form amino acid, high purity, well tolerated.
Serving Size2 capsules
Amount per serving
Acetyl-L-Carnitine (as Hydrochloride) ..... 1 g
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, L-leucine.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, 1 or 2 capsules two or three times daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.