- NOW Nattokinase 100 mg is an enzyme isolated from natto, a traditional Japanese fermented soy food.
- Natto has been consumed for thousands of years for its numerous health promoting properties.
- More recently, both clinical and non-clinical studies have demonstrated that Nattokinase can help to promote heart and circulatory health by supporting normal blood clotting functions.
- NOW® Nattokinase is derived from non-GMO soy and has 2,000 FUs (Fibrinolytic Units) per 100 mg serving.
- Helps Maintain Normal Blood Flow.
- 2,000 FUs of Activity.
Serving Size: 1 Veg Capsule
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Nattokinase (2,000 FU) ... 100 mg ... **
(enzyme from Natto Extract) (Non-GMO soy derived)
** Daily Value not established.
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hypromellose (cellulose capsule), Stearic Acid (vegetable source) and Silicon Dioxide.
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Contains no Vitamin K.
Take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times daily on an empty stomach.
For adults only. Do not use if pregnant or nursing, taking “blood thinning” medications (anticoagulants) (such as aspirin, warfarin, heparin), or if you have any ongoing bleeding/coagulation problems (including but not limited to: active ulcer, recent surgery/trauma, hemophilia). Consult physician if you have a medical condition (including uncontrolled high blood pressure [equal to or higher than 200 mmHg/110 mmHg]). Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
She did say that my BP tracking I did to monitor results revealed it is working well and that I should ( and can she said) take a second dose in the afternoon since the effects did taper off later in the day. I am also taking an RX blood pressure regimen (and she said to continue that too.) Always ck with your health provider before taking any supp.